1/3 Photos of 3 Cheese Chicken Spinach Pasta Bake
Another recipe from a local cooking show. I made this and it went together very quickly and has a wonderful combination of flavors. Even the picky kid who doesn't like spinach ate 2 helpings.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 8 ounces penne pasta
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 8 ounces fresh mushrooms, sliced
- 1 cup onion, finely chopped
- 1 cup bell pepper, finely chopped
- 10 ounces frozen spinach, thawed
- 1 teaspoon dried oregano
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 16 ounces cottage cheese
- 2 cups cooked chicken, shredded
- 1 cup cheddar cheese, grated
- 1/2 cup parmesan cheese, grated
- 1/2 cup milk
- 1 (10 1/2 ounce) can cream of mushroom soup
- salt and pepper
- 1Cook pasta according to package directions. Drain.
- 2Preheat oven to 425 degrees.
- 3Heat olive oil in large skillet over medium high heat.
- 4Cook mushrooms, onion and bell pepper until tender.
- 5Add spinach, oregano, and pepper.
- 6Mix well.
- 7Remove from heat.
- 8In a large bowl combine pasta, chicken, spinach mushroom mixture, soup, milk, 3/4 cup cheddar cheese, 1/4 cup parmesan cheese and mix well. Salt and pepper to taste.
- 9Coat a 9 x 13 inch baking dish with nonstick cooking spray.
- 10Pour chicken pasta mixture into baking dish. Sprinkle with remaining cheese.
- 11Bake in preheated oven for about 25 minutes or until bubbly and lightly browned.
Browse Our Top Chicken Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Chicken Recipes
Nutritional Facts for 3 Cheese Chicken Spinach Pasta Bake
Serving Size: 1 (307 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 520.4
- Calories from Fat 201
- Total Fat 22.4 g
- Saturated Fat 9.3 g
- Cholesterol 78.7 mg
- Sodium 977.3 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 45.0 g
- Dietary Fiber 7.0 g
- Sugars 5.9 g
- Protein 36.5 g