Prep 15 mins
Cook 6 hrs
- 3 cups chopped cooked chicken
- 1 1⁄2 cups cottage cheese
- 1 can cream of chicken soup, undiluted
- 1 (8 ounce) package wide egg noodles, cooked and drained
- 1 cup shredded monterey jack cheese
- 1⁄2 cup chicken broth
- 1⁄2 cup diced celery
- 1⁄2 cup diced onion
- 1⁄2 cup diced green bell pepper
- 1⁄2 cup diced red bell pepper
- 1⁄2 cup grated parmesan cheese
- 1 (4 ounce) jar sliced mushrooms, drained
- 2 tablespoons butter, melted
- 1⁄2 teaspoon dried thyme
- Combine all ingredients in a slow cooker.
- Stir to mix together.
- Cover and cook on low for 6+ hours.
- Season with extra salt and pepper if desired.