Prep 10 mins
Cook 3 mins
Cheesy spicy good! Serve with chips or veggies.
- 14 ounces fresh tomatoes (or canned)
- 2 sun-dried tomatoes packed in oil (1/4 cup)
- 15 ounces no-salt-added black beans, rinsed
- 1⁄4-1⁄2 teaspoon cayenne pepper
- 3 garlic cloves, minced
- 1⁄2 teaspoon cumin
- 1 shallot, diced
- 3 ounces smoked gouda cheese, diced
- 3 ounces mozzarella cheese, diced
- 4 ounces cream cheese
- 1 chipotle chile in adobo, seeds removed
- Process all ingredients in a food processor.
- Plave in an microwaveable dish.
- Heat in microwave oven till cheese is melted.
- Stir and enjoy.
Made for a group I hosted this evening & it was a big hit! I used the 1/4 teaspoon of cayenne pepper & about half a chipolte chile (personal preference only) & served it up with yam chips, corn scoops & veggies! Even gave out copies of this great recipe!