1/1 Photo of 3 Cheese Bean Dip
Cheesy spicy good! Serve with chips or veggies.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 14 ounces fresh tomatoes (or canned)
- 2 sun-dried tomatoes packed in oil (1/4 cup)
- 15 ounces no-salt-added black beans, rinsed
- 1/4-1/2 teaspoon cayenne pepper
- 3 garlic cloves, minced
- 1/2 teaspoon cumin
- 1 shallot, diced
- 3 ounces smoked gouda cheese, diced
- 3 ounces mozzarella cheese, diced
- 4 ounces cream cheese
- 1 chipotle chile in adobo, seeds removed
- 1Process all ingredients in a food processor.
- 2Plave in an microwaveable dish.
- 3Heat in microwave oven till cheese is melted.
- 4Stir and enjoy.
Browse Our Top Cheese Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Cheese Recipes
Nutritional Facts for 3 Cheese Bean Dip
Serving Size: 1 (81 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 14
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 116.6
- Calories from Fat 55
- Total Fat 6.1 g
- Saturated Fat 3.7 g
- Cholesterol 20.6 mg
- Sodium 115.1 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 9.4 g
- Dietary Fiber 3.0 g
- Sugars 0.9 g
- Protein 6.5 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
chipotle chiles in adobo