Recipe by Ceezie
I got this from a Ragu ad
Top Review by *Parsley*
This makes a nice, quick, meatless pasta dish. The recipe relies heavily on the quality and flavor of your sauce. I seasoned mine with basil, oregano, thyme and garlic. It probably could use an extra 1 cup or so of sauce.... especially if you like saucy pasta. I wouldn't say it "dried out," but it was a little light on the sauce. Thanx for a quick and easy meal!
- 15 ounces part-skim ricotta cheese
- 2 eggs, beaten
- 1⁄4 cup grated parmesan cheese
- 16 ounces ziti pasta, cooked and drained
- 28 ounces pasta sauce
- 1 cup shredded mozzarella cheese
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees. In a large bowl, combine ricotta cheese, eggs and parmesan cheese; set aside.
- In another bowl, throughly combine hot pasta and pasta sauce.
- In a 13x9 inch baking dish, spoon in 1/2 of the pasta mixture; evenly top with cheese mixture then remaining pasta. Sprinkle with mozzarella cheese.
- Bake 30 minutes or until heated through. Serve, if desired with additional heated pasta sauce.