Recipe by Nanita
I clipped this from a coupon circular, probably about 10 years ago. It must be from Ragu because that's what kind of sauce it calls for. The original recipe can be dry so we serve it with either additional meat sauce or sauce with meatballs. Prep time includes cooking the pasta.
- 1 (15 ounce) package part-skim ricotta cheese
- 2 eggs, beaten
- 1⁄4 cup grated parmesan cheese
- 1 (16 ounce) package ziti pasta, cooked and drained
- 1 (26 ounce) jar spaghetti sauce
- 1 cup shredded mozzarella cheese
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat oven to 350. In large bowl, combine ricotta, eggs and Parmesan; set aside.
- In another bowl, thoroughly combine hot pasta and spaghetti sauce.
- In a 13x9 inch baking dish, spoon in 1/2 of the pasta mixture; evenly top with cheese mixture, then remaining pasta. Sprinkle with mozzarella cheese.
- Bake 30 minutes or until heated through.
- Serve with additional sauce, or meat sauce, or sauce with meatballs.