Recipe by Che~Sara`
This recipe was on the bunch of asparagus I bought. I bought the cheeses right there and made it that evening and it was delicious! I normally make with parmesan and this was a great change!
Top Review by *Parsley*
Really cheesy and good. Almost too much cheese as written, though (maybe a typo?). I used 6 oz of each of the cheeses listed and that was plenty. I only cooked the asparagus for 3 - 4 minutes before placing in the oven. Ten minutes would make the asparagus too soft and mushy. Thanx for posting this!
- 2 lbs asparagus
- 1⁄2 lb brie cheese, sliced
- 1 lb cheddar cheese, diced
- 1⁄2 lb mozzarella cheese, shredded
Directions See How It's Made
- Cut off bases on Asparagus and boil in water in sauce pan for 10 minutes.
- Pre-heat oven to 400.
- Cover cookie sheet or 9 x 11 pan with aluminum foil, lie Asparagus stalks on foil - season with pepper.
- Cover with slices of Brie, season with pepper.
- Cover Brie with diced cheddar, season with pepper.
- Cover Cheddar with grated mozzarella, season again.
- Place pan in oven for 10 minutes or until cheese is melted. Turn oven setting to broil and leave in for a few minutes until cheese is beginning to brown, around 5 minutes.
- Serve hot.