Prep 10 mins
Cook 8 hrs
So tasty and low carb too.
- 2 lbs boneless skinless chicken thighs or 2 lbs chicken breasts
- 1 head cauliflower, cut into pieces
- 1 (10 3/4 ounce) can condensed cheddar cheese soup
- 1⁄4 cup chicken broth
- 1⁄4 teaspoon salt
- 1 1⁄2 teaspoons onion powder
- 1⁄2 teaspoon black pepper
- 1⁄2 teaspoon hot sauce (about 3-4 shakes)
- 1⁄4 cup heavy cream
- 1 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- Cut chicken into chunks. Coat crock pot with cooking spray. Add all ingredients except cream and shredded cheese.
- Cover and cook on low for 8 hours. Before serving, stir in cream & cheese.
This looked interesting and I had all the ingredients, so I was happy to try this. It was good, but a bit bland and the cauliflower was very mushy (and I only cooked it for 6 hours). I used fresh about 1/2 cup of chopped onion for the onion powder, but that's all I did differently. Next time I would add some more herbs/spices and add the cauliflower during the last 3 or so hours. Thanx for a uniwue recipe!
This was okay and a different type of meal for us but a bit too saucy for us and it felt like it was missing something -- maybe more veggies or pasta, however it didn't compelety fall apart like some other crockpot chicken recipes