Recipe by Ang11002
So tasty and low carb too.
Top Review by *Parsley*
This looked interesting and I had all the ingredients, so I was happy to try this. It was good, but a bit bland and the cauliflower was very mushy (and I only cooked it for 6 hours). I used fresh about 1/2 cup of chopped onion for the onion powder, but that's all I did differently. Next time I would add some more herbs/spices and add the cauliflower during the last 3 or so hours. Thanx for a uniwue recipe!
- 2 lbs boneless skinless chicken thighs or 2 lbs chicken breasts
- 1 head cauliflower, cut into pieces
- 1 (10 3/4 ounce) can condensed cheddar cheese soup
- 1⁄4 cup chicken broth
- 1⁄4 teaspoon salt
- 1 1⁄2 teaspoons onion powder
- 1⁄2 teaspoon black pepper
- 1⁄2 teaspoon hot sauce (about 3-4 shakes)
- 1⁄4 cup heavy cream
- 1 cup shredded cheddar cheese