Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Prep 10 mins
Cook 8 hrs
From The Everyday Low Carb Slow Cooker Cookbook. Per Serving: 472 calories, 59g protein, 7.5g net carbs, 21g fat, 177mg cholesterol, 952mg sodium
- cooking spray
- 2 lbs boneless skinless chicken thighs
- 1 head cauliflower, cored, and cut into bite size pieces
- 1 (10 3/4 ounce) can condensed cheddar cheese soup
- 1⁄4 cup chicken broth
- 1⁄4 teaspoon kosher salt
- 1 1⁄2 teaspoons onion powder
- 1⁄2 teaspoon black pepper
- 1⁄2 teaspoon Tabasco sauce
- 1⁄4 cup heavy cream
- 1 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- Coat crockpot with cooking spray.
- Add all ingredient except the cream and cheddar; mix well.
- Cover and cook on low for 8 hours.
- Stir in cream and cheese before serving.