Recipe by Opposable Thumbs
I found this recipe as a copycat to a national chicken franchise's recipe. Even people who don't like beans will LOVE them in this recipe. I don't always use green peppers because some family members refuse to eat them. Recipe is great with or without them. The salad actually starts to taste better the longer it sits in the dressing.
Top Review by shimmerysummersun
I made this for two ladies who I catered for and they absolutely loved it. I followed the recipe exactly. It took about 5 minutes to make. I think it would be perfect for a summer bbq or potluck. I will definitely be making it again. Thanks for posting!
- 1⁄2 cup vegetable oil
- 1⁄2 cup cider vinegar
- 3⁄4 cup sugar
- 1 1⁄2 teaspoons salt
- 1⁄2 teaspoon pepper
- 1 (15 ounce) can cut green beans (drained)
- 1 (15 ounce) can cut wax beans (drained)
- 1 (15 ounce) can dark red kidney beans (drained and rinsed)
- 1 medium green pepper (chopped)
- 1 medium white onion (chopped)