Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
I found this recipe as a copycat to a national chicken franchise's recipe. Even people who don't like beans will LOVE them in this recipe. I don't always use green peppers because some family members refuse to eat them. Recipe is great with or without them. The salad actually starts to taste better the longer it sits in the dressing.
- 1⁄2 cup vegetable oil
- 1⁄2 cup cider vinegar
- 3⁄4 cup sugar
- 1 1⁄2 teaspoons salt
- 1⁄2 teaspoon pepper
- 1 (15 ounce) can cut green beans (drained)
- 1 (15 ounce) can cut wax beans (drained)
- 1 (15 ounce) can dark red kidney beans (drained and rinsed)
- 1 medium green pepper (chopped)
- 1 medium white onion (chopped)
- Whisk together the dressing ingredients in a medium bowl.
- Stir in the veggies being sure to coat all.
- Refrigerate overnight in covered container.
- Serve using a slotted spoon.