Prep 20 mins
Cook 0 mins
A cold, refreshing, salad that's quick and easy.
- 15 1⁄2 ounces canned green beans, drained
- 15 1⁄2 ounces canned yellow wax beans, drained
- 15 1⁄2 ounces red kidney beans, drained and rinsed
- 1 small green pepper, chopped fine
- 1 small chopped onion
- 3⁄4 cup sugar
- 2⁄3 cup white vinegar
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄2 teaspoon pepper
- 1⁄3 cup vegetable oil
- Place beans, pepper and onions in a large bowl.
- Place sugar, vinegar, salt, pepper, and oil in a seperate bowl and stir to combine.
- Pour over vegetables and stir to combine.
- Regrigerate 8 hours or longer before serving.
Excellent! Super easy to make, absolutely delicious and a definite keeper! Thanks! Cathy â™¥