Prep 15 mins
Cook 0 mins
I got this recipe from one of Rachel Ray's cookbooks. It became a regular side in my family. Yum-o, LOL. I revised it SLIGHTLY.
- 1 (14 1/2 ounce) can cut green beans (the original recipe calls for about 1 lb of fresh, so whatever you like)
- 2 tablespoons Dijon mustard
- 2 tablespoons sugar
- 1⁄4 cup red wine vinegar
- 1⁄2 cup extra virgin olive oil
- 1 (15 ounce) can kidney beans, drained and rinsed
- 1 (15 ounce) can garbanzo beans, drained and rinsed (chick-peas)
- 1⁄4 teaspoon dried parsley (more or less for taste)
- 1⁄4 teaspoon salt and pepper (more or less for taste)
- In medium bowl combine mustard, vinegar and sugar.
- Whisk in olive oil.
- Add kidney beans, chick peas, and green beans (if you are using fresh they need to be steamed).
- Add parsley, salt and pepper.
- Toss throughly.
Mmmm. Very good, MsTasha. Enjoy making 3-bean salads throughout the year. Easy and quick. Thnx for posting your recipe.