Prep 20 mins
Cook 4 hrs
This is the chili I serve on Halloween. If you like it mild, make sure to use the mild seasoning packets, otherwise it is a bit spicy.
- 1 lb ground beef
- 1⁄4 cup chopped onion
- 1⁄4 teaspoon onion powder
- 1 (15 ounce) can light kidney beans
- 1 (15 ounce) can dark red kidney beans
- 1 (15 ounce) can pinto beans
- 3 (10 ounce) cansdiced tomatoes and green chilies
- 2 (1 1/4 ounce) packets chili seasoning mix
- 1 (8 ounce) can tomato sauce
- 1 cup water
- Brown ground beef with o0nions & onion powder. Add to a warm slowcooker. Add remaining ingredients and stir together. Cook on high for 4 hours.