- 6 slices bacon, cut in 1/2 inch slices
- 1 onion, chopped
- 1 (16 ounce) can baked beans
- 1 (16 ounce) can kidney beans, drained
- 1 (16 ounce) can baby lima beans, drained
- 1⁄2 cup ketchup
- 1⁄2 cup packed brown sugar
- 1⁄2 cup Bourbon
- salt and pepper, to taste
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat oven to 350*.
- Saute cubed bacon until just crisp.
- Add chopped onion and saute until clear.
- In large bowl, mix together remaining ingredients.
- Add the bacon-onion mixture with some of the bacon fat.
- Season to taste.
- Let stand 2 hours.
- Bake 350* for 30 minutes, till bubbly.