Prep 10 mins
Cook 3 hrs
This is my first attempt at my own chili recipe - it's simple, it's vegetarian, and there's beer in it! Just put it in the crock pot (or in a pot) and let it go.
- 1⁄4 cup black beans
- 1⁄4 cup white beans
- 1⁄4 cup pinto beans
- 1⁄4 cup corn
- 1⁄3 green pepper, diced
- 1⁄4 yellow onion, diced
- 4 garlic cloves, minced (or pressed)
- 1 teaspoon hot sauce (I used cholula)
- 1 tablespoon barbecue sauce (I used homemade)
- red pepper flakes
- 1 tablespoon sofrito sauce
- 6 ounces beer (I used Corona Extra)
- 3 cups water (give or take)
- Put everything in the crock pot.
- Set on high for 3 hours (or low for 6).
- Adjust spices to taste.