1/1 Photo of 3 Alarm Spicy BBQ Pork Sandwiches
6 hrs 10 mins
This is for people who like things a little spicy
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1In the crock pot place the roast and sprinkle it with salt and pepper.
- 2Place it in there on low for 45 minutes to 1 hour then add the BBQ sauce mustard, onion and pepper flakes.
- 3Cook on low for 6-8 hours until the pork easily shreds apart.
- 4Baste the inside of the buns you intend to serve them on with a generous amount of sauce from the crock pot.
Browse Our Top One-Dish Meal Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All One-Dish Meal Recipes
Nutritional Facts for 3 Alarm Spicy BBQ Pork Sandwiches
Serving Size: 1 (382 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 8
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 950.9
- Calories from Fat 438
- Total Fat 48.7 g
- Saturated Fat 14.5 g
- Cholesterol 149.6 mg
- Sodium 1796.2 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 91.2 g
- Dietary Fiber 20.1 g
- Sugars 44.2 g
- Protein 51.9 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
salt and pepper