1/6 Photos of 3-2-1 Cake
Chef Bronco's Note:
3 ingredients, microwavable, GOOD! I found this recipe somewhere, but I go to SO many recipe sites, I can't remember where. This is a VERY easy, VERY good, VERY quick, single serve cake! Your choice of flavors. I prefer Chocolate! The 3-2-1 comes from 3 tablespoons cake mix, 2 tablespoons water and 1 minute in the microwave. You can make it a little bigger by adding more cake mix and a little more water to cake battter consistency. I made this for the hubby and he loved it! Going to try other flavor cake mixes with it too. Made the chocolate cake and topped it with sliced sugared strawberries! Whipped cream, ice cream and toppings, even icing would be good toppers!
My Private Note
small c ...
Units: US | Metric
To make the cake mix
- 1 (16 ounce) box angel food cake mix
- 1 (18 ounce) box cake mix (any flavor)
To make the individual cake
- 3 tablespoons of the cake mix
- 2 tablespoons water
- 1Mix Angel Food cake mix and your choice flavor cake mix (I used devils' food).
- 2Put both in zip lock bag and mix well.
- 3When ready for your quick cake snack attack, take 3 tablespoons cake mix.
- 4Put in microwavable small ramekin or bowl.
- 5Mix in 2 tablespoons water; mix well.
- 6Microwave on high, 1 minute.
- 7Cool and top with whipped cream or icing of your choice or just eat it plain.
- 8Just enough for that quick fix, snack attack!
- 9Prep time includes opening and mixing the cake mixes in zip lock bag and measuring out mix and water and mixing together.
Browse Our Top Dessert Recipes
Nutritional Facts for 3-2-1 Cake
Serving Size: 1 (33 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 24
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 161.9
- Calories from Fat 21
- Total Fat 2.4 g
- Saturated Fat 0.3 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 234.7 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 32.8 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.2 g
- Sugars 20.0 g
- Protein 2.6 g
The following items or measurements are not included: