3 ingredients, microwavable, GOOD! I found this recipe somewhere, but I go to SO many recipe sites, I can't remember where. This is a VERY easy, VERY good, VERY quick, single serve cake! Your choice of flavors. I prefer Chocolate! The 3-2-1 comes from 3 tablespoons cake mix, 2 tablespoons water and 1 minute in the microwave. You can make it a little bigger by adding more cake mix and a little more water to cake battter consistency. I made this for the hubby and he loved it! Going to try other flavor cake mixes with it too. Made the chocolate cake and topped it with sliced sugared strawberries! Whipped cream, ice cream and toppings, even icing would be good toppers!
To make the cake mix
- 1 (16 ounce) box angel food cake mix
- 1 (18 ounce) box cake mix (any flavor)
To make the individual cake
- 3 tablespoons of the cake mix
- 2 tablespoons water
- Mix Angel Food cake mix and your choice flavor cake mix (I used devils' food).
- Put both in zip lock bag and mix well.
- When ready for your quick cake snack attack, take 3 tablespoons cake mix.
- Put in microwavable small ramekin or bowl.
- Mix in 2 tablespoons water; mix well.
- Microwave on high, 1 minute.
- Cool and top with whipped cream or icing of your choice or just eat it plain.
- Just enough for that quick fix, snack attack!
- Prep time includes opening and mixing the cake mixes in zip lock bag and measuring out mix and water and mixing together.