Adopted Parisian's Note:
Mmm-mmm, good! Whenever I make cornbread, I always double the recipe and voila! 2nd time's the charm with this delectable cornbread pudding. I use the leftover cornbread the second day so the bread sops up all the delicious pudding!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 375 and spray glass loaf pan, then layer cornbread in bottom.
- 2In a mixing bowl, whisk eggs, milk, sugars, and aromatics.
- 3Pour over cornbread, pressing chunks of bread down into liquid. Liquid should cover all bread.
- 4Bake at 375 until all pudding mixture is baked and golden.
- 5Delicious served hot or cold!
Browse Our Top Quick Breads Recipes
Nutritional Facts for 2nd Time's the Charm Cornbread Pudding
Serving Size: 1 (136 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 269.7
- Calories from Fat 83
- Total Fat 9.2 g
- Saturated Fat 4.3 g
- Cholesterol 203.0 mg
- Sodium 135.3 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 33.1 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.1 g
- Sugars 26.8 g
- Protein 10.3 g
The following items or measurements are not included: