1/6 Photos of 2blue's Pepperoni Ravioli
A great appetizer!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1/2 cup pepperoni, chopped fine
- 1/2 cup mozzarella cheese, shredded
- 1/4 cup marinara sauce (recommended 2bleu's 2 Minute 2 Easy Pizza Sauce)
- 2 puff pastry sheets (recommended Mock Puff Pastry Dough (Made so Easy!))
- 1 egg (mixed with 1 tbsp water for egg wash)
- 1/4 cup butter, melted (or you can use the egg wash)
- 1Preheat oven to 400°F In a small bowl, mix pepperoni, mozzarella and pizza sauce. Set aside.
- 2Roll out pastry dough into two 4x12-inch strips. On the bottom length of each strip of dough, place 1 small teaspoon of filling at 1/2" intervals.
- 3Brush egg wash between filling spaces and around half of the outer edges. (keep in mind, egg wash will stick to dough, but not to itself). Fold top over and press to seal between each ravioli and on outer edges. Brush with melted butter.
- 4Using a pizza cutter or knife, cut between the raviolis. Place onto a baking sheet that has been lined with parchment paper and lightly sprayed with non-stick cooking spray. Bake for 15-20 minutes. Let cool slightly as filling will be hot!
Browse Our Top Pork Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Pork Recipes
Nutritional Facts for 2blue's Pepperoni Ravioli
Serving Size: 1 (69 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 12
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 283.0
- Calories from Fat 188
- Total Fat 20.9 g
- Saturated Fat 7.1 g
- Cholesterol 31.4 mg
- Sodium 189.1 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 19.1 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.6 g
- Sugars 0.8 g
- Protein 4.6 g