Recipe by 2Bleu
Perfect Medium Rare Roast beef, every time. You just put it in the oven, cook it, turn oven off, then head off to work or where ever. Come home and you have a dish that will make folks wonder "how did you make this and be at work all day?" ;) Suggested served with Creamy Horseradish Sauce for Roast Beef
Top Review by Shae Lin
I'm sorry, this just didn't work for us. My roast came out very tough even though I know I was slicing it against the grain. I won't rate it with any stars because it could have just been the roast I had. I will say, it was easy to do and it came out a lovely medium rare. I really enjoyed your horseradish sauce tho and will definately use it again. Thank you .
Directions See How It's Made
- Heat oven to 425°F Rub black pepper all over roast.
- Place roast on a rack inside a roasting pan fat side up. Bake for one hour.
- DO NOT OPEN OVEN DOOR!
- Turn off heat.
- REPEAT! DO NOT OPEN OVEN DOOR!
- Leave in oven for 8-10 hours.
- Take roast out of oven, carve thin slices of this very perfect roast.