1/4 Photos of 2bleu's Perfect Roast Beef
10 hrs 5 mins
Perfect Medium Rare Roast beef, every time. You just put it in the oven, cook it, turn oven off, then head off to work or where ever. Come home and you have a dish that will make folks wonder "how did you make this and be at work all day?" ;) Suggested served with Creamy Horseradish Sauce for Roast Beef
My Private Note
- 1Heat oven to 425°F Rub black pepper all over roast.
- 2Place roast on a rack inside a roasting pan fat side up. Bake for one hour.
- 3DO NOT OPEN OVEN DOOR!
- 4Turn off heat.
- 5REPEAT! DO NOT OPEN OVEN DOOR!
- 6Leave in oven for 8-10 hours.
- 7Take roast out of oven, carve thin slices of this very perfect roast.
Browse Our Top Roast Beef Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Roast Beef Recipes
Nutritional Facts for 2bleu's Perfect Roast Beef
Serving Size: 1 (151 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 12
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 299.8
- Calories from Fat 165
- Total Fat 18.3 g
- Saturated Fat 7.2 g
- Cholesterol 92.2 mg
- Sodium 80.2 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 0.1 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.0 g
- Sugars 0.0 g
- Protein 31.3 g