Prep 1 min
Cook 0 mins
This is our creation of a wonderful summertime treat. Add a shot of tequila for the adult version. :)
- 2 scoop vanilla ice cream
- 1 scoop lime sherbet
- 113.39 g margarita mix, well chilled
- 1 fluid ounce tequila (optional)
- 56.69 g carbonated water, well chilled (seltzer)
- 3 maraschino cherries (garnish)
- Place 1 scoop of ice cream into a parfait glass. Place sherbet atop of the ice cream, then the other scoop of ice cream.
- Pour margarita mix (and tequilla if using) over scoops. Splash with the seltzer water over top.
- Garnish with marachino cherries and serve with a spoon and a straw.
This is a fabulous way to cool off after a long day of fun in the sun! I took my summer treat to the back porch and hid from the kiddos. My results didn't look as pretty as CulinaryExplorer's pic, but it tasted great! I did not opt for the tequila, but I did get another scoop of sherbert! Loved it!
This was fantastic! I could only find lemon, lime, orange sherbert but I think it worked out just perfectly. It reminds me of a root beer float, only margarita instead lol. We opted not for the tequila but I bet it would be good that way too! So simple and something I will make many more times!