Recipe by 2Bleu
This is our creation of a wonderful summertime treat. Add a shot of tequila for the adult version. :)
Top Review by TheGrumpyChef
This is a fabulous way to cool off after a long day of fun in the sun! I took my summer treat to the back porch and hid from the kiddos. My results didn't look as pretty as CulinaryExplorer's pic, but it tasted great! I did not opt for the tequila, but I did get another scoop of sherbert! Loved it!
- 2 scoops vanilla ice cream
- 1 scoop lime sherbet
- 4 ounces margarita mix, well chilled
- 1 fluid ounce tequila (optional)
- 2 ounces carbonated water, well chilled (seltzer)
- 3 maraschino cherries (garnish)
Directions See How It's Made
- Place 1 scoop of ice cream into a parfait glass. Place sherbet atop of the ice cream, then the other scoop of ice cream.
- Pour margarita mix (and tequilla if using) over scoops. Splash with the seltzer water over top.
- Garnish with marachino cherries and serve with a spoon and a straw.