Recipe by 2Bleu
This is a wonderful party tray addition to any buffet. Create a variety of different roll-ups for your party using sliced mushrooms and swiss cheese. How about a Reubin Roll up? The photo we submitted is a Cheesesteak Roll up first using mayo and horseradish sauce spread thin on the dough, then using chopped roast beef, (or you can use steakums), green bell peppers/onions and american cheese. How about a cream cheese and mixed fruit for a dessert roll-up? Endless possibilities. :)
Top Review by Heartspell
This was fantastic and easy!! A cheeseburger cal zone...we loved it! I made my own dough with recipe #35805 and I added roasted tomatoes to it. The kids were going nuts when it was in the oven. Thanks 2bleu! My 5 yo granddaughter said, "This is the best Meme!"
- 1 lb lean ground beef
- 1⁄2 cup onion, chopped (about 1 small)
- 1 teaspoon italian seasoning
- 8 ounces cheddar cheese, shredded
- 8 slices bacon, cooked crisp and crumbled
- 1 (13 7/8 ounce) canrefrigerated prepared pizza crust
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat oven to 400°F.
- Cook ground beef, onions, and italian seasoning in large skillet on medium-high heat until ground beef is evenly browned.
- Drain and return meat mixture to skillet. Add cheese and bacon and cook until the cheese is mostly melted, stirring frequently.
- Cool 10 minutes.
- Line a baking sheet with parchment paper or spray with non-stick cooking spray.
- Roll out dough to 15x8-inch rectangle.
- Top with meat/cheese mixture evenly on top, leaving a 1" margin at one of the long ends.
- Roll up dough, starting at the long sides, ending where you left out the filling on the edge.
- Place seam-side down onto center of baking sheet and bake for 20 to 25 minutes or until golden brown.
- Cut diagonally into six slices to serve.