Prep 5 mins
Cook 15 mins
Worcestershire sauce, Dijon mustard, and lemon add zest to this tender, juicy pork loin recipe, which has only 131 calories and 1 gram of carb per serving! From Diabetic Living
- 14.79 ml water
- 14.79 ml worcestershire sauce for chicken
- 4.92 ml lemon juice
- 4.92 ml dijon-style mustard
- 340.19 g boneless pork loin steaks, cut 3/4 to 1 inch thick
- 2.46-4.92 ml lemon-pepper seasoning
- 14.79 ml butter
- 14.79 ml fresh chives, snipped
- For sauce, in a small bowl stir together the water, Worcestershire sauce, lemon juice and mustard; set aside.
- Trim fat from chops. Sprinkle both sides of each chop with lemon-pepper seasoning. In a 10-inch skillet melt butter over medium heat. Add chops and cook for 8 to 12 minutes or until pork juices run clear (160°F), turning once halfway through cooking time. Remove from heat. Transfer chops to a serving platter; cover and keep warm.
- Pour sauce into skillet; stir to scrape up any crusty browned bits from bottom of skillet. Pour sauce over chops. Sprinkle with chives.