Recipe by MellyBelly
I combined the Better Homes and Garden and Bisquick recipes for Peach Cobbler to save Time...The result turned out to be fantastic,a nd a family favorite in our home.
- 10 peaches (pitted,peeled, and sliced)
- 2 cups raspberries
- 1⁄2 cup Splenda Sugar Blend for Baking
- 1⁄2 cup brown sugar
- 1⁄8 teaspoon almond extract
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 1 tablespoon cinnamon
- 2 cups Bisquick Heart Smart mix
- 2⁄3 cup skim milk
- 2 tablespoons Splenda Sugar Blend for Baking
- 2 tablespoons brown sugar
- 1 1⁄2 tablespoons cinnamon
Directions See How It's Made
- In a greased 8x8 baking dish place Sliced Peaches, and Rasberries.
- Mix Lemon Juice, and Almond Extract together and pour over peaches.
- Mix 1/2 cup Brown Sugar, 1/2 cup Slpenda Blend, and Tbls. of Cinnamon together, and mix with peaches as well. (Make sure peaches are fully coated.).
- To Make Biscuits combine Heart Healthy Bisquik, Skim Milk, 2 Tbls. of Brown Sugar, 2 Tbls. of Splenda Blend, and 1 1/2 Tbls. Batter will be lumpy and STICKY.
- Drop Bisquick Batter sparactically over Peaches and berries, cover with Tin Foil and bake in the oven at 400 degrees for 20 minutes. Then remove tin foil and bake for another 5 minutes so biscuits turn Gloden brown.
- Serve Hot or cold with your favorite topping.