Prep 10 mins
Cook 15 mins
From Campbell's Homemade in Minutes. Haven't tried it yet but it's low in fat and easy to make.
- 1 (14 1/2 ounce) can low sodium chicken broth
- 1⁄2 teaspoon dried basil leaves, crushed
- 1⁄8 teaspoon pepper
- 2 cups frozen mixed vegetables (broccoli, cauliflower, carrots, or your favorite)
- 2 cups medium egg noodles, uncooked (I use No Yolk)
- 2 cups cooked chicken, cubed
- Combine broth, basil, pepper and vegetables in a medium-sized skillet and cook until boiling.
- Reduce heat and cook another 5 minutes.
- Stir in noodles and cook 5 minutes, stirring often.
- Add chicken and heat through.