Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Prep 5 mins
Cook 20 mins
This is something that I just came up with one day when I didn't have the time to make my usual chicken noodle soup. It normally takes me all day, and I just wasn't going to be able find the time to watch it. I was desperately craving it however, so I decided to do some improvising.
- 6 cups canned low sodium chicken broth
- 8 ounces precooked chicken breasts, diced
- 1 (16 ounce) can new potatoes, cut into bite sized pieces
- 1 (6 ounce) cansliced carrots
- 1⁄2 cup creamed corn
- 3⁄4 tablespoon dried parsley
- 1⁄2 teaspoon black pepper
- 1 teaspoon salt (or more to taste)
- 6 ounces egg noodles
- In a large sauce pan, place the first 8 ingridients and bring to a boil.
- Add the noodles and cook until done, stirring occasionally.
This a great recipe. I use fresh vegies and uncooked chicken when I have the time, turns out great both ways.