Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
My mom used to make this for picnics, family gatherings and Christmas day. It was always a hit and I miss mom making it. Mom always served it with ham or shredded beef sandwiches, or even swiss steak sandwiches, along with potato salad, chips and a drink.
- Heat in a saucepan egg yolks, sugar, cream, lemon juice.
- Bring to a boil until thick.
- Mix in a large bowl: marshmallows, drained crush pineapple, and pecans.
- Add the cooled sauce and mix thoroughly.
- Put into a dish and refrigerate 24 hours.
- Serve cold.