Prep 10 mins
Cook 2 mins
A nice fruit salad with whipping cream, that compliments any holiday meal. Needs to be made the day before, which leaves more time to attend to the rest of the meal. It was a traditional dish my Grandparents and Parents would serve with a roasted turkey, however, I make it more frequently as leftovers make a nice dish for work or school.
- Mix well-egg, lemon juice, and sugar.
- Cook until thick. I usually microwave, in short 15 second intervals until thick.
- Mix together fruit, and add egg mixture. Mix well as the lemon mixture will prevent the bananas from turning color.
- Add to mixture, the marshmallows and whipped cream.
- Cover and refrigerate overnight.