Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Prep 10 mins
Cook 24 hrs
This recipe is from "Any Blonde Can Cook."
Make and share this 24-Hour Green Vegetable Salad recipe from Food.com.
- Place 3 cups lettuce in bottom of large glass bowl.
- Sprinkle with sugar, salt, and pepper.
- Layer eggs over lettuce.
- Layer peas, remaining lettuce, bacon, and cheese.
- Spread mayonnaise over top.
- Chill for 24 to 48 hours.
- Garnish with green onions.
I made this for Christmas dinner. It was a nice lighter salad to compliment the heavier foods we all make at holiday times. Thanks for sharing.