Prep 30 mins
Cook 24 hrs
I looked but couldn't find a recipe on Zaar exactly like this one. It's a huge favorite with my family and is a must for every holiday dinner. It's best when refrigerated for 24 hours, but I've made it the same morning of the meal and it was still wonderful!
- 1 (8 ounce) package cream cheese
- 1 (8 ounce) container Cool Whip
- 1 (8 ounce) can crushed pineapple (drained)
- 3 medium apples (diced)
- 1 1⁄2 cups seedless grapes (sliced)
- 2 cups mini marshmallows
- 1⁄3 cup pecans (crushed)
- Whip together cream cheese and Cool Whip.
- Mix in pineapple, apples, grapes and marshmallows.
- Sprinkle pecans over the top.
- Refrigerate for 24 hours.
This was very good. Mine was a little tart because my DH purchased green grapes that were not very sweet tasting. I neglected to tell him to buy red grapes. (I think red are sweeter than the green) All in all, it was the perfect counter balance to our Spaghetti tonight as a dessert. Made for PAC Spring 2013.