1/1 Photo of 24 Hour Fruit Salad
This is a wonderful salad that is easily adaptable, and can be served as a salad with a holiday meal or as a dessert. The original recipe called for canned fruit cocktail, but I have modified it from that. I'm also allergic to pineapple, so I either pick it out or substitute more of the other fruits instead. All the fruits are really to taste. I could eat myself sick on this stuff, it is so good.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1The canned fruit needs to be completely dry, so recommend starting this 2 days in advance - draining the fruit overnight on the first day.
- 2On the day before you need the salad, whip the cream. You can sweeten it with a bit of sugar if desired, but it's not needed.
- 3Mix the pudding mix and milk together until thick.
- 4Fold the whipped cream and pudding together.
- 5Fold the fruits and marshmallows into the cream and pudding mixture.
- 6Refrigerate overnight.
Browse Our Top Dessert Recipes
Nutritional Facts for 24 Hour Fruit Salad
Serving Size: 1 (155 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 10
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 216.2
- Calories from Fat 95
- Total Fat 10.5 g
- Saturated Fat 6.5 g
- Cholesterol 38.5 mg
- Sodium 155.9 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 29.9 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.1 g
- Sugars 24.6 g
- Protein 2.5 g
The following items or measurements are not included: