Recipe by Shelby, the wannabe chef
Don't worry, this brisket isn't as hard as it sounds, though it does cook for 24 hours in the oven. Perfect for a dinner party or holiday. Smells sooo good in the oven.
Top Review by mountainmeg
This recipe is super easy and delicious!!! Got rave reviews from my guests at a dinner gathering. Was cooked to perfection! We served it on rolls with a variety of sauces - hot and mild BBQ, Horseradish sauce and a tangy Mustard sauce. YUM!
- 5 lbs boneless beef brisket, pre-trimmed
- 1 -2 cup strong coffee
- 2 cups ketchup
- 10 ounces Coca-Cola
- 1⁄4 cup Worcestershire sauce
- 3 tablespoons brown sugar
- 1 tablespoon liquid smoke
- 2 tablespoons prepared mustard
- 2 teaspoons knorr swiss aromat seasoning
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat oven to 200.
- Place brisket in baking dish, fat side up.
- Pour coffee over brisket, seal or cover and bake for 24 hours.
- Remove from oven, scrape off fat and throw away. Throw away all liquids and fat products from pan. Mix sauce and pour over top of brisket and bake for one more hour.
- Let cool, and enjoy :].
- To freeze: Place in a rigid container and freeze.
- To heat: Reheat in a microwave on high until heated through for a quick meal!