Recipe by **Mandy**
This is a sparkling punch with real sparkle to add a touch of glass to your special occasion. Would be great for a wedding, anniversary, christmas, valentine's, you name it From taste.com.au
- 2 sheets edible gold leaf foil
- 300 ml stone's green ginger wine
- 200 ml Frangelico
- 2 tablespoons brandy
- lemon slice, and
- ice cube, to serve
- 750 ml sparkling water
Directions See How It's Made
- Place small pieces of gold leaf in ice cube trays, fill with water and freeze.
- Stir alcohols together in a large jug. Add lemon and regular ice, then top up with mineral water.
- Serve in glasses with a golden ice cube.
- NB/Edible gold leaf (vark) is from Indian food shops and selected specialised stationery and art supply shops.