Recipe by TheDancingCook
Delicious! Presented at Taste of Home's Cooking Show. A very easy and quick stove top dinner. With the nice color presentation and the great flavor of this dish, it could easily be served for dinner party as well.
Top Review by Christine Walraven
WOW-WOW-WOW were these GREAT! My husband cannot stop raving about these. I served them with rice, and the sauce is just fantastic! LOVE IT! Today we had the leftovers, and they were still heavenly warmed up! Thanks for a great new way to spice up the chops!
- 6 boneless pork chops
- 2 tablespoons vegetable oil
- 2 cans cream of mushroom soup
- 2⁄3 cup water
- 1 cup chopped plum tomato
- 1 1⁄2 tablespoons dried parsley flakes
- 2 teaspoons dried basil
- 1 -2 tablespoon butter or 1 -2 tablespoon margarine
- egg noodles or rice, cooked