1/4 Photos of 20 Minute Spanish Rice
Juju Bee's Note:
I wanted a quick Spanish Rice side dish one night, to go along side a spicy chicken I was making, so I came up with this simple yummy dish.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Boil the chicken stock and taco seasoning in a medium pot.
- 2Once mixture comes to a boil add the rice, salsa, corn and beans (or peas if you prefer; stir a bit.
- 3Turn heat to low and cover pot.
- 4Allow to cook on low, undisturbed, for 20 minutes.
- 5After 20 minutes are up, toss the rice a bit, and serve!
Browse Our Top White Rice Recipes
Nutritional Facts for 20 Minute Spanish Rice
Serving Size: 1 (238 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 260.9
- Calories from Fat 18
- Total Fat 2.0 g
- Saturated Fat 0.5 g
- Cholesterol 3.6 mg
- Sodium 304.2 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 51.6 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.8 g
- Sugars 2.6 g
- Protein 8.7 g