Recipe by Chef Decadent1
A delicious dill sauce makes this unbelievably fast salmon dish a wonderful, tasty surprise! Compliments of Kraft Canada.
Top Review by LauraBlueEyes
I was getting ready to post this recipe, and thought I should check the site first to see if someone else had already done so. It was great to see it here. This is a wonderful, and easy fish dish. Thanks for posting.
- 2 teaspoons oil
- 4 salmon fillets
- 3⁄4 cup skim milk
- 125 g philadelphia light spreadable cheese with garlic and herbs
- 1⁄2 cup cucumber, chopped
- 2 tablespoons dill
Directions See How It's Made
- Heat oil in large skillet on medium heat; add salmon(1 lb salmon fillets) and cook five minutes on each side until salmon flakes easily with fork. Remove from skillet; cover to keep warm.
- Add milk and 125 gram cream cheese product( 1/2 of 250 gram tub) stir until cream cheese product is melted and mixture is well blended. Stir in chopped cucumbers and dill. Return salmon to skillet or until heated through. Serve salmon topped with the warm cheese sauce.
- * I keep the salmon warm and place on the dinner plate and then spoon the sauce on top. I think this works better.