Prep 20 mins
Cook 0 mins
Pumpkin flavored ice-cream is one of those seasonal treats that I learned to love when I was growing up. I also happen to be terrible with an ice-cream maker, so it truly was only available seasonally. Well, this is a little recipe I came up with to enjoy the unique flavor of pumpkin ice-cream year round. It's quick, it's easy, and best of all: no ice-cream maker required.
- 1 gallon vanilla ice cream, slightly softened
- 1 (15 ounce) can pumpkin puree
- 2 teaspoons ground cinnamon
- 1 teaspoon ground allspice
- 1 teaspoon ground cloves
- 1 fresh nutmeg, finely grated (optional)
- Mix the softened vanilla ice cream and pumpkin pack together in a large mixing bowl until evenly mixed.
- Blend in the remaining spices until evenly distributed.
- Enjoy as is (soft-serve ice cream) or return to the freezer to chill and enjoy later.