Chicago Girl's Note:
A quick hearty soup, similar to Olive Garden's. I love making this and serving it with oven baked bread and salad.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 453.59 g bob evans bulk Italian sausage, browned and drained
- 35.43 g package mccormick's mild chili seasoning mix
- 226.79 g can tomato sauce
- 226.79 g can pizza sauce
- 1.23 ml italian seasoning
- 1.23 ml black pepper
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 425.24 g can red kidney beans
- 425.24 g can white cannellini beans (or pinto beans)
- 236.59 ml water
- 236.59 ml ditali pasta, cooked and drained (or another small pasta)
- 59.14 ml shredded parmesan cheese (or Asiago Cheese(optional)
- 1Brown Italian sausage, rinse and drain.
- 2Place sausage in a soup pot.
- 3Add garlic, Chili mix and Italian seasoning and stir.
- 4Add tomato paste, pizza sauce, water and beans (do not drain).
- 5Boil 10 minutes while you cook the pasta in separate pot.
- 6Drain pasta, add to soup.
- 7Simmer 5 minutes.
- 8Garnish with cheese.
Browse Our Top Beans Recipes
Nutritional Facts for 20 Minute Pasta Fagioli (Fazool)
Serving Size: 1 (266 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 525.5
- Calories from Fat 238
- Total Fat 26.4 g
- Saturated Fat 9.6 g
- Cholesterol 62.3 mg
- Sodium 1100.0 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 45.8 g
- Dietary Fiber 10.9 g
- Sugars 4.3 g
- Protein 25.9 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
chili seasoning mix