Prep 5 mins
Cook 15 mins
A quick hearty soup, similar to Olive Garden's. I love making this and serving it with oven baked bread and salad.
- 453.59 g bob evans bulk Italian sausage, browned and drained
- 35.43 g packagemccormick's mild chili seasoning mix
- 226.79 g can tomato sauce
- 226.79 g can pizza sauce
- 1.23 ml italian seasoning
- 1.23 ml black pepper
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 425.24 g can red kidney beans
- 425.24 g canwhite cannellini beans (or pinto beans)
- 236.59 ml water
- 236.59 ml ditali pasta, cooked and drained (or another small pasta)
- 59.14 ml shredded parmesan cheese (or Asiago Cheese(optional)
- Brown Italian sausage, rinse and drain.
- Place sausage in a soup pot.
- Add garlic, Chili mix and Italian seasoning and stir.
- Add tomato paste, pizza sauce, water and beans (do not drain).
- Boil 10 minutes while you cook the pasta in separate pot.
- Drain pasta, add to soup.
- Simmer 5 minutes.
- Garnish with cheese.