Recipe by TheDancingCook
A stovetop dinner prepped, cooked and on the table in twenty. Serve with a tossed salad or veggie and warm bread for a complete meal.
Top Review by myoungp
really good and easy to prepare. I used 3/4 cup homemade pesto sauce, 8 oz. spaghetti, 1 tbsp of butter (instead of 2) and 1/2 lb chicken instead of 1 lb (added some broccoli to make up for that).
- 3 cups bow tie pasta, uncooked
- 2 tablespoons butter or 2 tablespoons margarine
- 1 -1 1⁄4 lb boneless skinless chicken breast, cubed
- 1 (10 3/4 ounce) can cream of chicken soup
- 1⁄2 cup prepared pesto sauce (I use Classico Basil Pesto Sauce)
- 1⁄2 cup milk