Prep 5 mins
Cook 15 mins
A stovetop dinner prepped, cooked and on the table in twenty. Serve with a tossed salad or veggie and warm bread for a complete meal.
- 3 cups bow tie pasta, uncooked
- 2 tablespoons butter or 2 tablespoons margarine
- 1 -1 1⁄4 lb boneless skinless chicken breast, cubed
- 1 (10 3/4 ounce) can cream of chicken soup
- 1⁄2 cup prepared pesto sauce (I use Classico Basil Pesto Sauce)
- 1⁄2 cup milk
- Boil water for pasta; cook and drain.
- Meanwhile, in a skillet, melt butter or margarine and brown cubed chicken.
- Add soup, pesto sauce and milk to skillet; bring to a boil and cook on low for about 5 minutes.
- Stir in pasta and heat through.
really good and easy to prepare. I used 3/4 cup homemade pesto sauce, 8 oz. spaghetti, 1 tbsp of butter (instead of 2) and 1/2 lb chicken instead of 1 lb (added some broccoli to make up for that).
I have this exact recipe in the Campbell's cookbook. It is super easy and so flavorful...I also add in a cup or two of cooked frozen peas! I could eat this all day :)
Huge hit with the family, and SUPER easy!