1/2 Photos of 20-Minute Chicken & Rice With Broccoli - K
Nana Lee's Note:
Similar to Cheesy Chicken Simmer - K I posted. However this one has the rice cooked in the dish and has no cheese. Submitted by Haleemah6sal7 on Kraft Foods site.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1HEAT oil in large non-stick skillet on medium-high heat.
- 2Add chicken, cover and cook 4 minutes on each side or until cooked through.
- 3Remove chicken from skillet.
- 4ADD soup and 1 soup can (1-1/3 cups) water to skillet; stir.
- 5Bring to boil and stir in rice and broccoli.
- 6Top with chicken; cover and cook on low heat 5 minutes.
- 7Season to taste.
Browse Our Top One-Dish Meal Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All One-Dish Meal Recipes
Nutritional Facts for 20-Minute Chicken & Rice With Broccoli - K
Serving Size: 1 (280 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 418.1
- Calories from Fat 88
- Total Fat 9.8 g
- Saturated Fat 2.1 g
- Cholesterol 74.5 mg
- Sodium 590.1 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 46.4 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.9 g
- Sugars 0.4 g
- Protein 33.8 g