- 4 boneless skinless chicken breast halves
- 1 large egg, lightly beaten
- 118.29 ml Italian seasoned breadcrumbs
- 29.58 ml butter or 29.58 ml margarine, melted
- 414.03 ml spaghetti sauce
- 118.29 ml shredded mozzarella cheese (2 ounces)
- 14.79 ml grated parmesan cheese
- 59.14 ml chopped fresh parsley
Directions See How It's Made
- Place chicken between two sheets of heavy-duty plastic wrap; flatten to 1/4-inch thickness, using a meat mallet or rolling pin.
- Dip chicken in egg, and dredge in breadcrumbs.
- Cook chicken in butter in a large skillet over medium-high heat until browned on both sides.
- Spoon spaghetti sauce over chicken; bring to a boil.
- Cover, reduce heat, and simmer 10 minutes.
- Sprinkle with cheeses and parsley; cover and simmer 5 additional minutes or until cheeses melt.