1/3 Photos of 20-Minute Chicken Parmesan
This is a delightful meal. So quick and easy. Serve it with pasta and a salad.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 4 boneless skinless chicken breast halves
- 1 large egg, lightly beaten
- 1/2 cup Italian seasoned breadcrumbs
- 2 tablespoons butter or 2 tablespoons margarine, melted
- 1 3/4 cups spaghetti sauce
- 1/2 cup shredded mozzarella cheese (2 ounces)
- 1 tablespoon grated parmesan cheese
- 1/4 cup chopped fresh parsley
- 1Place chicken between two sheets of heavy-duty plastic wrap; flatten to 1/4-inch thickness, using a meat mallet or rolling pin.
- 2Dip chicken in egg, and dredge in breadcrumbs.
- 3Cook chicken in butter in a large skillet over medium-high heat until browned on both sides.
- 4Spoon spaghetti sauce over chicken; bring to a boil.
- 5Cover, reduce heat, and simmer 10 minutes.
- 6Sprinkle with cheeses and parsley; cover and simmer 5 additional minutes or until cheeses melt.
Browse Our Top Lunch/Snacks Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Lunch/Snacks Recipes
Nutritional Facts for 20-Minute Chicken Parmesan
Serving Size: 1 (227 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 358.2
- Calories from Fat 142
- Total Fat 15.8 g
- Saturated Fat 7.3 g
- Cholesterol 150.7 mg
- Sodium 807.7 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 18.6 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.3 g
- Sugars 6.0 g
- Protein 33.4 g