Prep 5 mins
Cook 20 mins
Just like a restaurant at home.
- 4 skinless chicken breast halves (about 1 lb.)
- 1 egg, slightly beaten
- 1⁄2 cup seasoned bread crumbs
- 2 tablespoons margarine or 4 butter
- 1 1⁄2 cups Prego spaghetti sauce
- 1⁄2 cup mozzarella cheese, shredded
- 1 tablespoon parmesan cheese, grated
- 1⁄2 cup fresh parsley, chopped
- Using palm of hand flatten chicken to even thickness.
- Dip the chicken into egg then into crumbs to coat.
- In skillet over medium heat, in hot margarine, brown chicken on both sides.
- Add Prego sauce.
- Reduce heat.
- Cover; simmer 10 minutes.
- Sprinkle with cheeses and parsley.
- Cover; simmer 5 minutes or until cheese melts.