Recipe by elizabethawe
Tasty, yet simple recipe that ALL of my friends love. I actually prefer to use colored, spiral noodles for looks and texture; however, I've written the recipe for using traditional fettuccini noodles. Serve with garlic bread for a perfect meal you entire family will love.
- 2 cups half-and-half cream
- 8 ounces Philadelphia Cream Cheese, cubed
- 4 ounces Kraft 100% Parmesan Cheese (half jar)
- 1⁄2 cup butter or 1⁄2 cup margarine
- 16 ounces fettuccine pasta
- 4 boneless chicken breasts
- black pepper
- italian seasoning
Directions See How It's Made
- Season boneless chicken breast with black pepper and italian seasoning (or add other seasonings as preference) to taste. Cook as desired (I grill on my George Foreman).
- Boil noodles per directions.
- In a medium, non-stick sauce pan place half & half, butter, and cream cheese into pan. Stir constantly on low / low-medium setting and gradually add parmesan cheese. Sauce will thicken as desired, usually 15-20 minutes.
- Drain noodles, cut chicken into strips and top with alfredo sauce. Enjoy!