Prep 0 mins
Cook 20 mins
This recipe is on the Campbell's website. I haven't tried it yet but it looks like a really quick and easy recipe for after a busy day at work. If you try it before I do please let me know what you think.
- 1 tablespoon butter or 1 tablespoon margarine
- 1 lb boneless skinless chicken breast, cut up
- 3 cups broccoli, fresh or frozen
- 1 (10 3/4 ounce) can Campbell's Cream of Chicken Soup (Regular or 98% Fat Free)
- 1⁄2 cup milk
- 1⁄2 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- MELT butter in skillet. Add chicken and cook until browned, stirring often.
- ADD broccoli, soup and milk. Cover and simmer 5 minute or until done. Sprinkle with cheese.
- TIP: For another quick recipe, substitute Campbell's® Cream of Mushroom Soup and top with shredded Swiss cheese.
- Browse Main dishes.